Cellfield is a revolutionary reading program designed to create neural connections in the brain that are responsible for proper reading including comprehension and will enhance major sensory functions critical to reading. It’s based on the principles of brain plasticity (the capacity of the brain to change when stimulated in the right way).
The Benefits of Cellfield
- Improved Auditory Processing Speed
- Improved Visual Processing Speed
- Bond Auditory and Visual Functions
- Increased Working Memory Capacity
- Improved Eye Movement Control
- Improved Attention
- Improved Motivation
- Synchronized data
Who Can Benefit?
Research on the Cellfield Program has found a high applicability for students (ages 6 and up) with reading difficulties.
How Long Does it Take?
What is the Science behind Cellfield?
Research Supporting Cellfield
Professor Max Coltheart
- Effective dyslexia programs need to be based on what causes dyslexia
- Are we developing dyslexia in our schools?
- Is learning to live with dyslexia the only option?
- What makes Cellfield different?
- Cellfield – an Australian Invention
- Accepted Submission for the National Enquiry into the Teaching of Literacy – Intervention for Reading Disabilities
- Cellfield and ‘The Brain That Changes Itself’ Dr Norman Doidge
- Phonics or Whole Word?